Car Timing Belt in Covington, LA
The part of an internal combustion engine that controls the timing of the engine’s valves, the timing belt is integral to the smooth and safe functioning of your vehicle. According to Yahoo! Autos, most belts should be changed after every 60,000 miles. In certain cars, practically all Nissans for example, a timing belt failure can cause severe internal damage, including bent valves and valve guides.
At Jimmy Nelson Automotive Inc we have performed thousands of timing belt replacement on just about all makes and models, and we have the experience and training to replace yours too. We offer a wide range of timing belts for any budget, and our efficient replacement process lowers the cost to you even further!
So whether you need to replace your timing belt because it failed or you just want to make sure it doesn’t, we can help.
For more information, give us a call and speak with an automotive professional today.
|Monday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Why Choose Us?
- Family Owned & Operated
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Acura, Toyota, Honda, And Lexus Expert Repair Specialists
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- High Quality Products
- Friendly, Honest Service
- 24/7 Drop Off And Pick Up Service
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Computer Systems Experts
- Secure, Indoor Storage
- 12 Month/12,000 Miles Warranty On Parts And Labor. Just Like At The Dealer
- Factory Trained Technician Who Worked At The Dealer
- I-Car Certified
- State Farm Claims Certified
- Member of the Toyota Star Program
- Free Estimates